A man is a success is he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do.



- Bob Dylan







Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The lemonade stand...

Mason has been asking all summer to have a lemonade stand.
I keep promising him that one day I will help him set one up.
The days just keep going by.
He keeps asking....
Yesterday, after Greg finished golfing (on his day off), he said he would help him.
They loaded up the truck with lemonade, licorice, a sign, table and a chair.
He set Mason up on the corner, outside of our main neighborhood gate.
And they waited....

Homemade sign and all....


1st customer.... Greg!
Not sure how much he actually purchased.


Another piece for good ol dad....



Finally, a neighbor stopped.
Thanks, Taylor (how sweet is that).
And then the sales kept coming.
The biggest sale was $5.00.
Thanks, Tanya... I will always buy from your kids!
That's the way the world works, you know.
At the end of the day he made $10.25.
It might have been the cutest thing I'd seen in a long time.
Greg just sat in his truck making calls and eating licorice.
Mason just kept waiting and having faith.
Isn't life good????
-Tracy
ps.... This will be one of my last posts on this blog. I am revamping my website.... so next week I will be able to blog on it. You can find me, my family, my tshirts and my art at http://www.tfisherart.com/. I will still be making my Tues and Thurs posts on http://www.liveitupalittle.blogspot.com/. We will be letting you know soon when our next Trash Trunk party is. Date and time to be determined for the month of September.
Hugs to you all!!!




1 comment:

  1. I love your blogspot!!!! A real fun, motivational reading!!! I am at work, did I just say that? well, it's Saturday!!!! I am patiently waiting for the hour to strike NOON! I want to travel home to do some fun stuff!!!
    Thanks for the inspiration!

    Blessings along with a Happy Weekend!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete