A man is a success is he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do.



- Bob Dylan







Friday, June 11, 2010

Donuts...

"Mmmmm, Donuts!" - Homer Simpson
(I love that quote)
This is how sleep deprived I am...
I just finished blogging about our fun, fabulous party and guess what??? I did it on my personal blog... and yes, you can read it below. It was meant to go on my other blog... the one I share with my friend Ashlyn. Do not ask what I was thinking. Because I cannot even begin to explain it. I think this is what they call aging!!!! So, now I will attempt to post another blog on www.liveitupalittle.blogspot.com... where it was originally intended to go. I think I am going to go get an iced latte.... and maybe I'll have a donut to go with it!!! That should wake me up.
- Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment