A man is a success is he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do.



- Bob Dylan







Friday, June 18, 2010

Fisher Family 2010 Summer List of Fun...

Aside from work, sleeping in and praying for 60 days of consecutive sun, this is what our family will be doing with our days....
The kids have been asking for weeks when we can post their summer sign and get working on it (ie: buy a trampoline!). Today was our official last day of school... out at noon. We were supposed to join some friends at the beach. The kids each had a party to go to later. Greg and I were supposed to have a date night.... I even planned it.... Pizza and cold beer on the patio at Fondi's. But, as you can imagine the day turned out a bit different... Brooke woke up with a screaming headache and missed her last day of school (I did get the block teacher gift delivered though)... and her party... and she is still in bed. And one quick shout out to Allie K..... No, she never threw up!!! I did take Mason to the beach, but got 4 urgent phone calls asking when I would be coming home. She even called my husband, who called the owners of the beach, who handed me the phone, as I was on the cel phone with her. Who says she doesn't have talent! I did get Mason to his party and came home to take care of her.... but she just slept. I caught up on The Real Housewives Reunion (all three versions of the reunion show.... how mean are they... I am so glad I do not hang out with them). I also cleaned out my refrigerator and pantry. I prolonged some work due to being up until 1:00am the past three nights (long story... all work related... won't bore you). But promised to get all my work turned in bright and early Monday morning (thanks, Audrey for understanding). Now it is 8:45... Greg is on his way home and stopping to pick up Mason on the way. Brooke is in bed. And I am blogging. I am assuming we will not be going to dinner tonight. So much for our first day of summer! I wonder how long it will take them to ask me for the trampoline tomorrow?
Happy Summer 2010!
-Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment