A man is a success is he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do.



- Bob Dylan







Tuesday, May 18, 2010

cutest purse

Love it.... love it.... love it!!!!..... Thanks, mom

My new Emilie Sloan purse...

(and behind it you will see my new outdoor candles given to me by G, S, T & A.... love them!)

I went to lunch with my mom yesterday. I am missing my family and needed a pick-me-up. Out of all the yummy restaurants in our town we chose Subway. I love their BLT (with white cheese) on honey oat bread. Throw in some Bakes Lays and a Diet Coke.... and I am in heaven! Afterwards we happened to stop by this fabulous outdoor shopping center called
UpTown (http://www.uptowngigharbor.com/). She needed to pick up something and I was having a nice time with her. Why not extend my day... shhh... don't tell anyone I wasn't painting (we all need breaks). The owner of the center happened to be walking by. And of course she is my mom's friend. She let us take a peek at a new store called Bella (http://www.bellakitchenessentials.com/). Wow!!!! Love it!!!!! There was the CUTEST purse inside. I wanted it sooo bad. But I promised the kids I would refrain from buying things until after our Mexico mission trip. You know what happened next? It was the best part of the day. My mom bought it for me. Thanks, mom! The colors make me think of summer. And you can just wipe it off. It is made out of oil cloth (I believe that is what it is called). A purse my kids can touch and can be near my paints.... can you think of anything better? Bella Kitchen Essentials officially opens this Thursday. Go check it out.... It's in Gig Harbor, WA. And by the way, Gigi (my mom) bought the kids something there too. I will blog about it later this week. And I do have to say that once you hear about the kids item, your kids will make you go out and get them one that very same day. Seriously.
Happy Tuesday to you all!!!
-Tracy


No comments:

Post a Comment