A man is a success is he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do.



- Bob Dylan







Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Favorite signs...


Since Brooke has started her cheerleading practice I thought it would be a good idea for Mason to get some cardio work going for football and for me to start heading towards one of my goals (run 5 miles before I am 50.... and I mean 5 miles at one time... not in the next 3 1/2 years). We found that the lower school parking lot is great. Nobody is there. Brooke goes to cheer and Mason and I walk/run/skate. Last night he brought a friend. They had so much fun. I was loving it. I called a few friends on my cell and walked for an hour.... then they pointed it out.... the sign..... the one that said "no skateboarding"!!! I swear I have never seen that sign before. I am going to assume it means during school hours since it is in the bus zone. I told them next week they can bring a football and practice their throwing, catching and punting... and bring a few friends. I don't see any sign that says "no football"..... darn, why isn't there a sign that says "no exercising/relaxation spot/area only good for reading magazines/enjoy your moment"???
Someone needs to work on a sign like that for us 40-something year olds.

This sign always cracks me up!
Alderbrook Resort.... Union, WA


Signs..... they say it all!!!!!!
-Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment