A man is a success is he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do.



- Bob Dylan







Monday, May 3, 2010

Live The College Experience shirt...



I love WSU...
and I love Annie for modeling this shirt!
My family and friends all want to know where they can get the T.FISHER by MY U shirts! The photo above is the new "college experience" shirt that was shown at CAMEX 2010. It even made it onto the CAMEX website for a few weeks.... and that is pretty amazing. I can certainly say I was proud. MY U in Florida is printing these (along with 6 other designs... which will be on my blog this month). They are available to any college buyer that contacts their MY U rep. www.myuapparel.com These tshirts are really fun. Each college gets to choose their own fun facts. They are not only creative.... they are a one of a kind concept that the buyers can be proud of having a part of. My goal is to have them in 100 colleges by the end of the year. Please feel free to pray, wish, hope or just watch the magic happen. Let's get the word out to the colleges and fill the stores! And for those family and friends who keep asking me...... I promise... they are coming soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment