A man is a success is he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do.



- Bob Dylan







Thursday, April 22, 2010

An "APPLE" for Earth Day

An Apple for Apple ...

This is a painting I made in 2005 for Apple Paltrow Martin (daughter of Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin). This painting has been hanging in my studio for five years. I have tried to contact people that might have a connection... I have even sent a photo of it with a friend to a Cold Play concert in Chicago. It made it on stage, but the lead singer threw it back into the audience and people screamed thinking it was something from the band.... I do have to admit that was funny... One day I hope to give it to her. In the meantime it is for the the world to enjoy .... Happy Earth Day!!!! ... Apple, if you are reading my blog, contact me and it is all yours! www.tfisherart.com
- Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment