A man is a success is he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do.



- Bob Dylan







Thursday, April 22, 2010

Yes Andria, you get a prize!! You too Colleen...


Gracia won a prize. Now Andria, you said you want a prize? You got it! I think I'll give one to Colleen too for being a follower. Listen closely.... Gracia, Andria and Colleen... Your prize is this.... A mini wine box. It's just enough for one glass of wine. It's a 2008 Merlot from California. I got it at Target. It came in a 4 pack. I opened one of them for my spaghetti sauce last night and there are three left. They are for you. Now you can quit telling people you never win anything... you just won!!! I will give them to you next week. I've got to run.... it's a full day of painting for me!
- Tracy

1 comment: