A man is a success is he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do.



- Bob Dylan







Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Day 1 of my blog!

Today is day 1 of my blog! I work with words all day long. I am an artist, a tshirt designer, a wife and a mom. And now I have to come up with something clever to say and I can't think of a thing. How is that? I guess I could start with how I came up with my blog name... once you get to know me, and my frenzied lifestyle, I believe you will understand. If life can't be "fun", then I don't want to get out of bed.... and believe me, there are those days. But there are tshirts to design, paintings to finish, emails to return, magazines to read, coffee to be sipped, friends to call, beds to make, flip flops to put on and lists of things to do.... Welcome to my world. I can't wait to share my story with you. Get ready for some fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment